Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Challah!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have to admit that the last three look books I have done at least one shot featured a model rocking a braid some way or another! I dont know what it is but I can't get enough of those twisted little tendrils!!!!!I have attempted them on myself but since I have more brownISH color with lighter ends my hair would look like a challah in form of a braid; Not necessarily a bad thing since challah is delish, especially the chocolate chip kind (SSW kids know what I'm talking about!)
***For those of you are don't know what CHALLAH is here you go:
A loaf of white leavened bread, typically braided, traditionally baked to celebrate the Jewish sabbath!
Images Via:Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment