Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gauchos & ponchos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is starting to get really chilly over here with the temperature dropping to about 13 degrees.. But the one good thing about that is that I got the chance to wear my cosy and warm poncho from ASOS with my DIY fur collar to keep me warm. But not to make it look like a real winter outfit I wore my H&M denim shorts, vintage knee high boots and Mango denim blouse underneath. My busy life is kicking in already; school, work, travelling and blogging. But I love it, now I only need to find me a great internship! Like I said before, if someone has any ideas, please let me know! Thanks sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment